Lockrite Security provide quality Intruder Alarms to protect homes and offices throughout Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire. We offer annual alarm maintenance contracts for your alarm system to ensure constant working order.
Our alarm installation team are highly trained in every aspect of home and business security – they work quickly and unobtrusively, making sure to leave your premises exactly as they found them.
Once the installation is complete our engineers will fully test your security system to ensure its working and that you know exactly how to operate it. If you have any questions after the installation please feel free to contact us – we’re here to help.
Alarm Installation with No Monthly Contracts
All of our alarm installations are a fixed price based on your individual requirements. There are no monthly fees or contracts for your alarm system installation, but there are optional extras where a contract may be required (like police monitoring or key holding).
Benefits of our Intruder and Burglar Alarms
- Our monitoring service ensures you of a guaranteed response if your alarm is activated
- Your alarm system is fully tested by our engineers once its been installed
- All our intruder alarms comply with SSAIB (Security system and alarms inspection board) requirements – so you can be sure of quality
- We offer flexible maintenance contracts that don’t tie you down
- Our installers pride themselves on their workmanship. We promise a no fuss installation, with no mess after the job is completed
Protect What Matters with a Wireless Alarm
Enter your details below and a member of our team will give you a call.
Assessing your alarm requirements
Our alarm engineers will carry out a full premises survey (free of charge) to assess how we can secure your premises and discuss the options that are available for your property. Their recommendations could include any of the following:
- Door or window contacts that activate your alarm if opened
- Shock sensors fitted to door or window frames that activate your alarm if forced entry is detected
- Break-glass detectors that are activated by the sound of an intruder breaking glass to enter your property
- Passive infra-red detectors that react to movement within your property. If your property has pets we can install a special sensor to eliminate false alarms caused by your pets.
- Our alarm systems can be armed and disarmed using a smartphone or by entering a key code.
All these sensors will be linked up to the control panel using wires or wireless technology. The control panel is connected to an external sounder that generates the audible alarm if the alarm is activated. For additional security we can install a decoy belbox outside your premises.