Protecting your home and family is easy thanks to our extensive product range. From remote CCTV to Wireless Home Alarms we have what it takes to secure your home.
Electronic Digital Locks
Codelocks electronic functionality provides major benefits over mechanical locks, such as multiple User Codes and on door programming via the keypad with a multiple range of functions making them particularly suitable for use in health, educational and commercial environments.
Electric locks can use magnets, solenoids (a coil wound into a tightly packed helix) or motors to move the lock by supplying or removing power. The lock can be as simple as using a switch (apartment intercom door release), or as complex as a full biometric access control system.
Features of Electronic Digital Locks
- Battery Operated Locks (No mains supply required)
- Allows up to 80 User Codes between 4 and 6 digits long
- On door programming via Master (programming) Codes
- Allows up to 10 One-Time User Codes to be entered
- LED indicator option
- PVD weather resistant with low maintenance finish
- Over 200,000 operations from 4 x AA cells (supplied)
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Connections for remote release by reception desk button, and alarm release included
- Code Free entry mechanically by key or electronically from the keypad
Electric locks are sometimes installed as stand-alone units with an electronic control pad mounted directly to the lock. Electric locks may be connected to an access control system so granting and revoking access can be done easily without having to re-key the lock cylinder.
Secure your premises with Access Control
Enter your details below and a member of our team will give you a call.