Protecting your home and family is easy thanks to our extensive product range. From remote CCTV to Wireless Home Alarms we have what it takes to secure your home.
Founded in 1994, the SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) is the leading Certification Body that offers a wide range of schemes for installers of security, fire and guarding services throughout the UK. Their aim is to promote high standards within these sectors and provide recognition for companies who are accredited with the SSAIB.
Becoming a member of the SSAIB isn’t easy and companies who are awarded the accreditation have to pass a long list of criteria before they are approved. This ensures that SSAIB approved companies are skilled, competent and worthy of the SSAIB accreditation.
When it comes to security it’s important that consumers know they are dealing with a reputable, trustworthy and reliable company.
Who are the SSAIB?
As a specialist Certification Body, we hold a wide scope of accreditation within the specialist fields of security services, electronic security and fire systems, Telecommunication services and fire risk assessment. Our objective is to provide a comprehensive range of certification services within these specialist sectors.
At time of writing this, the SSAIB have around 1500 accredited companies and we’re proud to be one of them.
Why should you choose an SSAIB approved Security Company?
The SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) only certificate companies that can demonstrate technical and managerial competence through an inspection of the processes and procedures they operate.
SSAIB certification means that you can be confident in the quality of service provided to protect your business from the potentially devastating consequences of fire or crime.
The SSAIB check the following so that you don’t have to:
- Personnel have been screened to the relevant British Standard
- Competence and experience of management and staff
- Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken
- Premises are adequate for their activity and that the security of documentation and records is ensured
- That best-practice standards are maintained.
- That sufficient staff and resources are employed to provide the services offered
- Compliance with all relevant standards and codes of practice, British or European
- Identity cards are carried at all times
Incoming search terms:
- ssaib approved companies
What are your thoughts?
We hope you found our article useful and look forward to answering your questions.